Sunday, January 16, 2011

Me obsessive? Impossible :)

So my sweet baby is sick with strep throat keeping us inside all weekend :(  Sooo, I figure I should work on his birthday party decor. I started yesterday morning and yes, there is an actual dip in the couch from me switching off between party images and etsy for two days straight. It happens. What can I say other than I am slightly obsessive. I tend to think of it as a good quality. Really......???.... The party theme is Max's Barnyard Bash and it is going to be fabulous. I have been obsessive as long as I can remember. I can remember rearranging my room at the age of 6 at midnight. Lining up every stuffed animal against the wall. Aww- Perfection. Now don't misunderstand, if we ever had a falling out you won't be coming home to a  bunny boiling on the stove and I'm definatley not going to use the gps through my phone to locate you at any given time ( it's a whole other story how I know about that). Can I live with my obsession for awesomeness, perfection? Yes. Can my husband? Maybe. Haha, just remember- wherever you go, I'll find you :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess! Glad you started a blog! Its a lot of fun :) Wish I was closer to you and Lacy but my few trips yearly will have to be enough :( Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

A few ideas I'm scoping out for Max's party

A few ideas I'm scoping out for Max's party