Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is this crazy? I'm starting a blog? I've talked about it and here we are. There's so much we need to talk about, but first pour yourself a big glass of the fermented grape and get comfortable. I would like to start by saying I am a wife and a mother to of course, the best looking kid in town. Seriously. I will debate this. I co- own a salon and am also a stylist. I have a very busy life and with it does occasionally come with hiccups. Visualize if you can- Toy story 3 as backround music, my adorable, sweet toddler trying to flush my purse down the toilet, and me standing up booking appointments at my kitchen island through text. It's crazy and I have fabulous stories to share with my clients as they do me and  now for only $ 9.99 with you. Just kidding- But the stories part is real. I will not hold out. This is my crazy life and I would'nt have it any other way

1 comment:

  1. shut your face---you have a blog! so exciting! now i can stalk you like nobody's business...and make sure you aren't writing any crazy stories about me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

A few ideas I'm scoping out for Max's party

A few ideas I'm scoping out for Max's party