Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Status Update

I would like to begin my blogging by giving my shout outs to "Veronica" and "Esperanza". They are fabulous clients of salon that are terrified I am going to mention them and their lovers trysts in my blog. Hahaha- maybe we'll save those stories for later ;). Today, however I have decided to write about a subject that me and the beauties discuss often, your facebook status. Not the "Lovely day at the park" or "Gettin my drink my on" but the "Gotta love when you get stabbed in the back by your best friend" status. You know what I'm talking about. If you have been guilty of this, chances are me and the beauties have read it out loud to each other making predictions on who you are verbally jabbing. Your status might be the highlight of our conversation. It's too intriguing. As soon as you post your punch in the stomach, I can't help but clicking on comments to see the "Oh no she didn't". What??? Like I'm the only one to look? You just posted for ALL 346 of your friends to see. It's not like I'm reading your diary. Most everything I know about anything I get on fb these days. The weather, whose dating who, whose cheating on who, who just got their hair done by someone else, who's just "checked" in at Chipotle, everything. I could probably go without a phone except for the fact I use it to facebook. I'm definatley not judging, by all means- proceed. Status updates are good for business. We might even start a gambeling ring at The Bungalow betting on whose status is about who. I'll put $10 on "Esperanza" in the club with "Veronica's" man. We could make a killing. If you have seen my status updates they are usually lighthearted and are about my son or indulging in a little wine on the patio, but who cares about that when you can find out what your friends really think about you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few ideas I'm scoping out for Max's party

A few ideas I'm scoping out for Max's party